How much water will my family need?
For a family of four we recommend starting with our most popular plan, three 5-gallon bottles per month of pure spring water with a stainless steel cooler for $29.99 per month. You will receive one extra bottle at the first delivery so you are never without an ample supply. If you find you need more water, we can easily adjust our deliveries to your usage.
How much water will my company need?
Following are common plans based on company size. You will receive one extra bottle at the first delivery so you are never without an ample supply. If you find you need more water, we can easily adjust our deliveries to your usage.
- If you have 5-10 employees, we suggest starting with the most popular plan of three 5-gallon bottles per month of pure spring water with a stainless steel cooler for $30.99 per month.
- If you have 11-20 employees, we suggest you start with four 5-gallon bottles per month
- If you have 15+ employees, talk to us and we can customize a program for you. Most often, if you would need more than 8 bottles per month, you can save 50% on water costs by subscribing to our filtered water system plan instead.
What size bottles do I need?
More often than not, our clients choose the 5-gallon bottles. We do have 3-gallon bottles available if you have a smaller space or don't want to lift as much weight.
What type of water should I order?
Century Springs is proud to offer four types of water to our customers in Wisconsin and Illinois:
- Spring Water: Direct from natural sources, our spring water is clean, fresh and delicious.
- Purified Drinking Water: We treat our fresh, natural spring water with a higher level of filtration to remove minerals and other dissolved solids.
- Fluoridated Drinking Water: The same fresh, clean taste of purified bottled drinking water plus added fluoride, which may help prevent tooth decay.
- Distilled Drinking Water: Our distilled drinking water is free of minerals and chemical additives. Distilled water is perfect for traditional water uses like cooking, hot beverages, steam irons, humidifiers, as well as low-sodium diets.
What are the different types of Coolers available?